When it comes to successful international franchising it is the norm to look at the big American Chicken brands. However, having been part of one of the largest such brands, we would argue that this is not always the best option.
We at My Chicken Shop offer you what no other franchise will or can offer, all whilst being a family run, small but nimble operation with the tools and experience that you would expect from a multi million dollar international franchise.
My Chicken Shop is primed for growth and is seeking good International partners to grow our brand in new International markets.
We offer two routes to market:
Single Store License
We have seen far too many stores fail having brought franchise rights from UK Chicken Franchisors. We are adamant for you to succeed and to minimize your risk, so you can open a single My Chicken Shop restaurant, for a License of only £30K GBP.
This allows you to recruit further franchisees in your agreed territory and in return for providing local support have a share of the Royalty fees and the License Fees, and will be responsible for managing an element of the Marketing in the territory.
The fees for My Chicken Shop Master Franchise rights are calculated on the basis of potential growth of the brand and the anticipated turnovers of the restaurants.
For an idea of the initial capital costs see our UK startup costs.
The standard ongoing costs will comprise of:
5% Royalty Fee of net sales
5% Marketing Fee of net sales
My Chicken Shop will use it’s vast experience of franchising stores throughout Asia and the Middle East to provide an infrastructure upon which your restaurants will flourish including:
- My Chicken Shop Brand – Created for easy recognition in any language, while espousing a clean and simple look.
- Marketing – Using our Digital Menu Boards we offer you a proven menu customised for your local market and designed to minimise your food costs and always maximise your profits.
- Online Ordering – Click & Collect and Home delivery service is an integral part of our offering, all offered through our Epos system, built by us for us.
- Supplies – Our exclusive Breading will always be provided from the UK in pallet loads – guaranteed to be cheaper but better than anything you can buy locally, with the option to procure packaging locally if the specified quality is available.
- Equipment – Will be provided through our sister companies, and will be sourced from the manufacturers globally.
- Training – Initially will be provided in the UK at our designated training centers, followed by a thorough training programme overseen by one of our Regional Franchise Directors.
In order to get more information please Apply Here, and one of our team will get back to you on receipt.